Added 11 days ago
Senior DCS/APC Engineer
IndustryOil & Gas
Our client working in Oil and Gas Industry is looking for a Senior DCS/APC Engineer to join their team.
- Review and update the engineering standards as needed in order to ensure that process control systems is engineered and purchased with the safest and best technology available.
- Perform activities to ensure that the design conforms to functional specifications, recognized codes and standards, and other requirements.
- Maintain and improve the DCS infrastructure, database applications, the off-line operator training simulator, etc thorough communication with vendors.
- Improve key performance index（KPIs through control development, support, and maintenance.
- Ensure that regulatory and advanced controls are properly designed and functioning to maximize value.
- Perform calculations and evaluations in the design of equipment and systems for industrial applications.
- Investigate process control system problems and equipment trips and provide remedial engineering recommendations.
- Troubleshoot field instrumentation and process control systems.
- Participate in planning, cost development and management, scheduling, etc for assigned projects. · Provide controls engineering services during turnaround activities.
- Carry out the job instructed by Section Manager and DCS/APC Leader.
- At least 7 years’ experience in DCS control systems or Equivalent.
- Knowledgeable with the industrial standards and code requirements for process control systems, especially Distributed Control Systems (DCS) EPKS of Honeywell Vendor, Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), SCADA system etc.
- Excellent knowledge of field instrumentation, server, network, Virtualized facilities (VMware) and Advanced Process Control (APC).
- Have field experience in designing and applying logic of DCS, PLC, etc. for industrial facilities in refinery plant.
- Capable to effectively design and review logic using Boolean, block diagrams, ladder logic and so on of DCS, PLC, etc. to improve functions and performance.
- Capable to expand project documentation, drawings, specifications, and testing procedures.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- English skills IELTS 5.0 or equivalent or evaluate during interview.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A Bachelor´s degree or higher in Control, Electrical and Electronic or equivalent.
If you are ready to join this job opportunity, please click on APPLY BUTTON or reach out to Ms. Thu Uyen Dinh via email@example.com or +84 96 959 1499 for immediate attention.
- Giang Nguyen