Senior Finance & Accounting Manager
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryReal Estate / Property
- Excellent level of proficiency in written and spoken English. Able to explain complex topics well in English.
- Strong command of VAS and IFRS
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills required.
- Experience leading improvement projects and initiatives.
- Can-do attitude, driven to find solutions rather than just identify problems.
- Hands-on and detailed oriented
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deliverables. Work well under pressure.
- Significant experience with project and transaction controls in real estate or construction strongly preferred.
- Oversee and manage the accounting department's daily activities.
- Ensure that internal and external financial reports and statements are issued on time and accurately.
- Ensure VAS and IFRS compliance. Responsible for presenting the financial implications of accounting rules.
- Assist in the coordination and completion of yearly external audits.
- Manage the continuing development and improvement of accounting policies, systems, and procedures by planning, initiating, and managing the process.
- Responsible for all financial reporting to BOM and BOD.
More than 10-year experience in Accounting Department with multiple entities/projects
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Auditing or equivalent
If you find it interesting and need more information, kindly contact Ms. Ngan via email address email@example.com or phone number +849 3182 5302 (Phone/Imess/Zalo/Whatapp)
- Ngan Bui