Senior Footwear Engineer, Tooling & Molding
Our client is a German company specialized in plastic manufacturing.
- Support new project development.
- Design and modify the 3D data based on designer’ sketch.
- Arrange part review then come out DFM report to PM for customer review.
- Search and qualify mold shop outsourcing for new molds open.
- Define mold construction according to customer requirement and make mold quotation.
- Negotiate the mold cost and schedule with suppliers
- Arrange new mold trials internally.
- Arrange mold debugging based in mold trial results, mold modifying concepts, etc.
- Knowledge Requirement: Tooling management skill and 3D design skill.
- More than 5 years injection molding and compression molding experience in shoe industry field.
- More than 5 years sports footwear product 3D design experience.
- Skill Requirement: Rhino, Pro-E, Auto CAD (option), Excel, PPT.
- English and Mandarin.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any equivalent majors.
If you are interested in this role, please click on APPLY BUTTON or directly send your resume to email@example.com for immediate responses.
- An Nguyen