Added 11 days ago
(Senior) HR Execuitve
LocationHo Chi Minh City
- Our client, an international company specializing in garment manufacturing, is looking for Human Resources Management Staff to oversee their manufacturing partners.
- Assist all recruitment activities.
- Manage employee files, contracts & other documents
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems (HRIS)
- Perform required documentation through payroll and insurance provider to ensure accurate record keeping and proper calculations
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Work collaboratively with global members. Actively & timely support all internal members (teammates, executive team, visitors)
- Other tasks as assigned
- Has at least 5-7 years of experience, preferably in related field in global working environment.
- Work effectively with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Leadership potential
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator
- Knowledge of pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Fluent Business English
- University graduate, any major.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr. Long Pham at +84 909 579 119 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Long Pham