Senior Land Acquisition Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
Our client is known as one of the leaders in renewable development industry.
They are now looking for a Senior Land Acquisition Manager to join their company and to be responsible for land acquisition and the company's projects.
- Overall responsible to lead and manage land development for the assigned projects;
- Meet with community members and government officers to communicate project land acquisition status and process;
- Develop and comply with land budget;
- Create, prepare, plan, and submit all applications required for the development of the project;
- Responsible for creating land acquisition schedule and reporting regularly on status of the schedule;
- Liaise with and manage consultants and contractors working to support the development of the projects in their various fields;
- Work with the Engineering and Design department to effectively site turbines and solar arrays to ensure maximum efficiency while complying with all required regulations;
- Key point of contact for government personnel regarding the project;
- Co-ordinate with community relations officer to create land management plan that meets international standards on land development standards for land development.
- Minimum of 5 year- successful experience within the land acquisition, understanding the land law;
- Experience in working with related governmental departments;
- Experience in managing and leading teams, across different departments;
- Frequent travel required;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Have working experience in land acquisition is required;
- Have working experience in managing construction contractors;
- Excellent English and Vietnamese verbal and written skills;
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment;
- Capable of creating and executing a development plan with general oversight from management;
- High proficiency in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point, Project) required.
University Degree in Land Management, or wide Land Management experience.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Ngan Bui at +8435 6565 196 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Ngan Bui