Added 17 days ago
Senior Legal Executive
LocationHo Chi Minh
CategoryLegal / Compliance
A leading ingredient company in Asia specializing in developing innovative technology to produce animal feed ingredients
- Advise the CEOs on Legal and Risk Management Issues during operation;
- First review of the dossier submitted to the Board of Managements, CEOs;
- First drafting/review contracts arising in the day-to-day operations of the Company;
- First drafting the documents sent to the State agencies, customers, suppliers;
- Update, review and disseminate newly issued legal documents
- Liaise and strengthen relationships with local contacts and suppliers (included but not limited to government bureaus at all level, legal, tax and other contacts);
- Provide advice on legal risks and liabilities, with research to evaluate risk factors impacting business decisions and operations;
- Experience working in a similar position for a minimum of 3 years, preferably in Feed / Aquaculture/ Agriculture industry.
- Deeply understanding of the Vietnamese legal system in areas related to the Company's operations: trade, business, investment, advertising, taxation - accounting, labor….
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor or higher Degree in Law.
If you are ready to join this job opportunity, please click on APPLY BUTTON or reach out to Mr. Long Pham via email@example.com or +84 909 579 119 for immediate attention
- Long Pham