Added 296 days ago
Senior Logistic Staff
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
IndustryTextiles / Garment
Our client, an international apparel brand, is looking for Senior Logistic Staff
- Manage booking, delivery schedule, transportation method and whole procedure of transportation from Vietnam to oversea markets
- Manage booking information and volume in advance based on the production plan (EXF) management and transport arrangement (booking).
- Arrange the shipping plan and shipping service based on priority.
- Follow shipments from factories to sales countries through internal system.
- Regularly carry on the meetings with suppliers/ partners for business discussion.
- Handle non-routine matters within individual area of authority using discretion and initiative
- Promote improving productivity and stabilizing quality by further digitization such as notification of delivery delay, and confirmation of desired delivery schedule and priority.
- At least 5 years’ experience in logistic “freight forwarding” position. Prefer to have experience in apparel trading.
- Must have experience in import/export, international trade, shipment.
- Must be fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Flexibility to work in an unstructured or matrix environment
- Continuous improvement mentality; strong problem-solving skills; ability to effectively manage multiple tasks / projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing, Logistics, Business or related field.
If you are interested in this role, please click on APPLY BUTTON or directly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate responses. Kindly understand that only qualified candidates will be responded.
- Linh Hoang