Added 63 days ago
Senior Manager, Production Planning & Operations
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
Our client, one of leaders in fashion industry, is looking for Senior Manager, Planning & Operations to be responsible for order processing and management from order entry to shipment tracking and ensure on time delivery in line with customer expectations, communicate with factory and headquarter counterparts on order delivery and coordinate problem solving across PD, QA and costing.
- Work with vendors to obtain sufficient capacity to support the brands demand and growth target.
- Manage vendors On Time Performance and help solving any potential delay involving internal departments among product development, commercialization, quality, material teams.
- Monitor the team member’s performance and adjust the responsible accounts by each one’s strength.
- Make sure the team maintain the system update and generate the required report in timely manner.
- Work together with the team to solve the problem or bring up to the director for solution.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
- More than 7 years’ experience in an buying office company background ideally involved in footwear/apparel industry would be desired but not restricted for persons with the right aptitude.
- Strong at supply planning management & supplier negotiation & control;
- Be able to handle time sensitive information with an attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer literate; Knowledge of SAP system software and Access database would be advantageous
- Language: Must be highly proficient in English & Vietnamese
- Strong leadership qualities including interpersonal, communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with business leaders, internal and external business partners.
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to build partnerships and influence teams
- Ability to work cross functionally and develop strong working relationships.
- Cross cultural sensitivity and awareness as the incumbent will deal with global teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines, MBA or advance degree preferred.
Please contact Ms. Linh Hoang at email@example.com or +Tel: +84 28 3636 5811 – Ext : 710 for further discussion on the role.
- Linh Hoang