Added 44 days ago
Senior Manager, strategic Planning
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
Our client, one of leaders in fashion industry, is looking for Senior Manager, Planning & Operations to lead monthly supply planning and buying processes to ensure that strategies are developed and executed to deliver on time and in a cost optimized manner.
- Lead global seasonal and monthly supply Planning and buying processes to ensure that strategies are developed and executed to deliver on time and cost optimized supply.
- Partner with stakeholders to match demand and supply, identify risks and drive solutions.
- Identify, lead and support process changes across global teams, driving superior supply planning.
- Act as a key leader in building the framework, developing state of the art tools and organization capabilities to further enhance global planning and allocation approach.
- Evaluate and execute new system implementations to ensure that the business is working effectively and that we have the correct level of resource allocated to workload.
- Build strategic relationships with key stakeholders and factory partners to ensure products are delivered at the right place, on time, at the right cost.
- Standardize Planning Processes Across the Organization. Leverage technology to drive optimization and efficiency. Evaluate current processes, identify Best Practices, and cross deploy throughout the organization.
- Develop a High-Performance Organization. Develop associates through education and training. Ensure Individual Development Plans are created and executed upon. Identify succession plans in each key role.
- Identify areas for improvement and create action plans. Ensure transparency with the team by reporting on areas for improvement and actions.
- 7+ years working experience at the Manager and/or Senior Manager level responsible for supply planning & operations within MNCs
- Experience in footwear/apparel industry preferred but is not a restriction
- Extensive knowledge of, and Leadership of the Sales & Operations Planning Process (S&OP) and Strong Background in Planning Systems; SAP/IBP, a plus
- Demonstrated experience in building high performance Global Planning Teams
- Strong leadership qualities including interpersonal, communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with business leaders, internal and external business partners.
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to build partnerships and influence teams
- Ability to work cross functionally and develop strong working relationships.
- Cross cultural sensitivity and awareness as the incumbent will deal with global teams.
- Language: Must be highly proficient in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines, MBA or advance degree preferred.
Please contact Ms. Linh Hoang at firstname.lastname@example.org or +Tel: +84 28 3636 5811 – Ext : 710 for further discussion on the role.
- Linh Hoang