Added 25 days ago
Senior Production & QA Specialist
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
Our client, an US buying office, is looking for a Senior Production & Quality Assurance Specialist in charge of hard goods, home improvements, plastic injection.
a. New product development:
- Monitor new tooling test run
- Perform new samples/prototype review, and follow up to correct defects
- Support factory for packaging definition, validate packaging pre-production samples
- Coordinate between laboratory and factory to define and arrange testing requirements and samples
b. Production monitoring:
- Ensure production capacity & planning with the suppliers, by performing assessment at factory, and find potential risks at early stage
- Monitor production status by performing regular inline checking at supplier, tracking ready dates
- Provide weekly reporting of production status for all pending orders
c. Quality assurance:
- Create inspection standards for new products
- Trouble shooting defective products root cause, propose and monitor corrective actions
- Monthly reporting of Quality assurance performance, supplier panel audits plans
- Work closely with merchandising team and provide technical guidance during sourcing and development phase
- Adheres to correct business practices and company procedures
- 5 years working experience in technical role in buying/trading offices.
- Experience in home goods / hardgoods / plastic injection
- Experience in consumer goods product development process
- Experience in production monitoring
- Experience in quality inspection
- Must be able to produce clear, accurate, precise reports and documents.
- Ability to work across dozens of factories in Vietnam (and nearby counties), as well as across many different product categories
- Fluent in Vietnamese & English communication and written skills.
- Computer literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- Technical expertise for hardgoods
- Self-motivated team player & willing to work under pressure in a fast paced company
- Aggressive / responsible and willing to travel a lot in Vietnam (60%)
- University degree, preferably engineering or other relevant discipline.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at email@example.com to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang