Senior Recruitment Consultant (PERM) - District 4
LocationHo Chi Minh City
We, Adecco Vietnam, are the world’s largest staffing firm. In a nutshell, we’re experts in recruitment and providing world-class payroll and staffing solutions with more than 33,000 passionate employees in 5,000+ branches across 60 countries and territories worldwide.
- Performing a 360-degree role by maintaining and developing strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
- Pitch new business, build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients.
- Source suitable candidates by getting to know key players in your industry and building strong professional networks
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates, using sourcing strategies, cold calling, and networking tools
- Provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Provide counsel to hiring managers during the assessment and evaluation of candidates, act as the primary negotiator and closer to selected candidates.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in Recruitment or Business Development (Finance, Banking, Accounting, FMCG, Industrial, HR/Legal, IT).
- Proven track record and passion in building recruitment career.
- Knowledge of People Management Skills.
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Time Management and Planning.
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Working in one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Provider (recruitment and payroll & staffing…) with professional & dynamic environment
- Annual performance bonus
- Learning & Training to develop your competence and broaden your knowledge
- Collective activities (Team building, Workshops, 20/10, Halloween, X’mas, Tet dinner…)
- Leaves up to 20 days and above depending on the internal level (Annual leave, Personal leave, X’mas…)
- Mobile phone allowance
- Premium Health and Personal Accident Insurance for yourself.
If you are interested, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your English CV to the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
- Hien Duong