Senior Recruitment Consultant
LocationHo Chi Minh City
- Performing a 180-degree role by maintaining and developing strong client relationships by providing excellent customer service and superior candidate profiles.
- Pitch new business, build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients.
- Source suitable candidates by getting to know key players in your industry and building strong professional networks
- Proactively identify and recruit passive candidates, using sourcing strategies, cold calling, and networking tools
- Provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Provide counsel to hiring managers during the assessment and evaluation of candidates, act as the primary negotiator and closer of selected candidates.
- 2+ year of relevant work experience in sales/recruitment
- Proven Track record in sales and passionate in building a recruitment career
- Knowledge of People Management Skills
- Good Negotiation skills
- Time Management and Planning
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Human Resource
- Demonstrate willingness to learn attitude and possess a can-do attitude.
- Be able to communicate in a clear and concise way, adapting communication styles according to the purpose, audience, and situation.
- Demonstrate customer orientation by understanding customer needs and creating a valuable customer experience.
- Be able to manage multiple assignments at the same time and maintain a high standard of work.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your CV to the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com for further discussion.
- Mi Pham