Senior Staff Specialist – Customer Quality
CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
- Quality Strategy: Develop strategy and follow-up on execution for continuous improvement of customer satisfaction in IFX product quality and service.
- Customer complaint: Close follow-up of FAR to ensure effective and prompt closure. Perform the role of complaint manager and guide the problem-solving team on effective problem solving and customer communication.
- Customer Query: Close follow-up of customer’s query related to product quality. Ensure prompt and accurate feedback.
- Customer Visit/Audit: Preparation and follow-up of customer visit/audit.
- Quality support for design-in: Support problem solving during design-in related to product quality to achieve business win. Support providing customer's requirement in QPAC/PPAP request.
- Quality Marketing: Regular visit to key customer for quality update and collect feedback for improvement. Keep relationship with customer management. Organize training and workshop for quality marketing.
- Taskforce: Support or lead task force for critical issue. Provide key guidance to global taskforce team on customer communication strategy. Ensure successful customer communication to update and closure of taskforce.
- 5+ years of Backend/Frontend QM experience.
- Preferable 2 years experience as Customer Quality Management
- Technical Knowledge (BE/FE process knowledge, Quality control methodology, 8D problem solving, Quality system know-how, Quality audit, Industrial application
- Excellent communication, persuasion and influencing skills, both written and verbal within internal and external customer
- Strong problem-solving and teamwork skills.
- Able to work independently and under pressure in dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Able to work well with all level including top management of customer.
- Ability to travel within Asia Pacific region as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Science.
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Linh Le for further information: +84 943 356 541 or email email@example.com
- Linh Le