Senior Store Design Staff
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryDesign / Decorative / Architect
Our client, a global fashion brand, is looking for a Senior Store Design and Maintenance Staff
- Manage store design/construction work through all phases, from feasibility study of projects till the hand over to the store operation team. Work closely with different department, to meet company requirements and opening target.
- Develop Store layouts and scope of works in development phase. Work together with development team to ensure handover conditions from landlord to be met timely.
- Develop documents and obtain all necessary permits in a timely manner.
- Develop Construction drawings and bidding documents, manage bidding process, liaise and coordinate all local consultants and construction partners.
- Supervise and manage the construction process to meet building code requirements and quality control.
- Execute final inspection before handover to store operation team to ensure code requirement, quality requirement and maintenance requirement is provided.
- Selection and examination of construction materials, develop long-term partnership with local construction companies and vendors, improve cost efficiency of store network in the region.
- Project management experience - 5 years and above. (Refer to construction quality / schedule / budget management)
- Having experience in both design and construction is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in construction regulation, bidding process, contract management, fit-out management.
- Candidates with commercial / retail background is preferable
- Fluent in English, with good interpersonal skill.
- University graduates in relevant fields of design, construction.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Linh Hoang