Site Project Manager (Waste Water Treatment)
Our client is a well-known water treatment solution provider in the market
• Manage and control all on-site construction aspects of the project.
• Select, manage and control all suppliers and subcontractors at site level.
• Liaison with Clients, Consultants, Suppliers and Sub-Contractors, Quantity Surveyors on site specific matters.
• Participate in and contribute to regular design meetings on site as appropriate.
• Ensuring that accurate records are maintained.
• Provide weekly/monthly progress internal reports and meetings
• Advise the headquarter on any outstanding contractual claims, variation orders and other contractual matters.
• Ensure a safe and secure working environment (HSSE) for all Company employees, consultants, supplier, subcontractors, client employees, visitors and third parties on site at all times.
• At least 5 years of Project Management experience in the construction works.
• Experience on water or Wastewater Treatment Construction Projects is an advantage.
• Good communication in English and Vietnamese (both verbally and in writing).
• Familiar with high frequency of business traveling.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or any equivalent majors.
If you are interested in this role, please click on APPLY BUTTON or directly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate responses.
- An Nguyen