CategoryPurchasing / Procurement / Expenditure / Buyer / Merchandiser
- Manage the company’s supply portfolio ensuring transparency of spending
- Source the suppliers manufacturing the metal/plastic parts in home accessories.
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure
- Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes
- Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
- Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- At least 8 years working experience in Sourcing Manager or Procurement Manager for manufacturing companies.
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management and relevant software
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
- Fluent in English.
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Hoang at +84 28 3636 5811 – Ext: 21 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more.
- Linh Hoang