CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
An excellent Sourcing Merchandiser job based in Hanoi & HCMC has just arisen at one of the world's leading manufacturing companies.
- Sourcing and development of new suppliers and new products
- Source and develop new suppliers & products at right quality with the lowest price
- Managing Supplier/product sourcing & development in accordance with the critical path every buying season. Organizing buying trips and facilitating buying meetings.
- Supplier Negotiation
- Price negotiation on new line and repeating line, MOQ, delivery date and other aspects
- Critical path management
- Set up department and/or supplier level new line end-to-end (from sourcing to delivery) critical path for each buying season Set up the critical path of other tasks when required
- Govern the critical path execution
- Task Planning and Project Execution
- Define the department level plan and prioritization
- Coordinate with Quality team, Suppliers, and/or buyer to ensure right quality of products, and other aspects of preventive quality management
- Execute the projects including but not limit to sustainability, OSB, shrinkage reduction, open costing collection, etc.
- Supplier Management
- Supplier base review, optimization and diversification
- Providing training, coaching to suppliers to improve their performance.
- Key Challenges of This Position: Lowest cost from diversified supplier base/Supplier capability building to meet the company requirement.
- 5-7 years
- Required Qualification Level: Diploma
- Qualification Field: Any Preferred
- Qualification Level: Bachelor (Honours)
- Qualification Field: specialisation in any relevant field like merchandising, international trade
- Ability to interpret business strategy to drive results.
- Product knowledge and supplier base knowledge for various products
- Capable of Cost Analysis,cost breakdowns, Awareness of market costs
- Understand ethical audit, technical audit and sustainability requirement of the company.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Linh Le at +84 24 3218 1190 or phuonglinh.le@adecco to discuss further.
- Linh Le