Specification and Design Manager (HVAC)
LocationHo Chi Minh City
• Organize and manage consultant relationship management activities, including new consultant development; cultivate current relationships at executive and decision-making levels through various client engagement activities.
• Lead consulting support activities for projects through Consultants, such as specification input, design support, in-house training, and seminars to promote products and applications. Collaborate with the Project Sales delivery team to ensure the sales cycle is captured and followed through by the sales teams.
• Provide technical advice for internal sales departments, particularly the Project Sales team and Developer team, to support important decision-making processes related to projects and owner's engagement.
• Organize and develop a consulting sales team, considering a balance between technical expertise and sales engagement activities.
• Continuously stay updated on the latest specifications from competitors and provide feedback and requests specific to the market to ensure products are always at a technical and commercial advantage.
• Closely liaise with other departments, such as Project Sales, Developer Team, and Technical Support team, to work effectively and increase project success.
• A minimum of 5-7 years of practical experience in Project consulting within the HVAC field.
• Exceptional abilities in delivering presentations and interpersonal communication, backed by a minimum of 5 years of managerial experience. Prior work experience in consulting firms or HVAC companies is essential.
• Strong expertise in product knowledge, with hands-on experience in air conditioning system design and heat load calculation.
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Mr. Tin Nguyen at +84 902622759 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Tin Nguyen