Added 7 days ago
Sr. Mechanical Engineer
- Product debug as well as FATP line production debugging.
- Conduct effective analysis and solving for some issues that impact the product quality and efficiency.
- Support product builds for DVT and PVT all the way to production ramp.
- Product DFM, DFA, DFMEA review and optimization with ODM/OEM vendors.
- Production SOP/SIP review and optimization with ODM/OEM vendors.
- To be responsible for communicating with engineering China team on technique.
- Chinese and English communication are necessary, Vietnamese communication is a plus.
- Review design and provide constructive feedback to US and China based Mechanical Engineering, NPD team.
- Participate in supplier qualification and audit.
- Assist with documentation modification, including product specifications, work instructions, test plans and other documented attributes of the product.
- The ability to manage new and unique situations with minimal supervision.
- There is approximately a 40% domestic travel required.
- Onboarding training in China is required.
- Occasional travel to China and US maybe required
- Minimum 5 years related work experience in fabrication and qualification required in high volume consumer electronic products and power related products.
- Good problem-solving skills especially in relation to aesthetic defects, part failure, processing issues, etc.
- Hands on experience in a fast paced and high-quality manufacturing environment with a good working understanding of high-volume manufacturing process is preferred.
- Analytical and/or numerical engineering analysis, including tolerance stack-up.
- Can use pro/e and AutoCAD to review and update the design and documentation.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to communicate effectively in Chinese and English with the product development teams in China and USA.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience in working in an international company.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint experience a must.
- Minimum of BS ME or IE required.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Ms. Le Phuong Linh via phone: +84 975 625 919 or email email@example.com for further discussion.
- Uyen Phung