Sr Principal Engineer
LocationHo Chi Minh
ExperienceMore than 15 Years
Our client is a foreign automated system manufacturer to be in search of Senior Principal Engineer to conduct system design and R&D activities.
- Performs a wide variety of technological functions in various aspects of mechanical and electrical engineering, primarily in support of design and development of factory automation systems.
- Includes preparing and writing innovative detailed proposals for potential customers, working from general automation ideas and concepts.
- Keep track & achieve the department KPI
- Perform Administrative Duties
- More than 15 years’ experience in mechanical or electrical engineering involving wide range of industries, preferably in an automation environment
- Must have a working knowledge of robotics, machine controls and manufacturing processes and be able to keep abreast of leading-edge technology.
- Must be familiar with the use of computerized word processing & computerized spreadsheets and AutoCAD and other 3D modeling software.
- An ability to present ideas, concepts and pricing information in a clear, concise manner suitable for technical audiences is essential
- A Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Design, Engineering or equivalent.
If you are ready to join this job opportunity, please click on APPLY BUTTON or reach out to Mr. Hai Nguyen via firstname.lastname@example.org or +84 327 849 682 for immediate attention.
- Hai Nguyen