Added 8 days ago
IndustryOil & Gas
Our client is looking for Static Engineer to join their company and to continue developing this high performing team.
- Provides spare part identification for the refinery’s static equipment, components, or systems.
- Review to update existing procedures and develop new procedures for spare part optimization.
- Standardize and optimize Spare part Description, stock level and Coding.
- Classify static spare parts (capital and Insurance, operation spare parts, refurbishment, Overhaul, etc.)
- Identify and link static spare parts to equipment
- Develop plan of purchasing static spare part based on maintenance plan
- Responsible for spare parts – QA/QC of incoming material – technical standard specification
- Coordinate with the Warehouse to inspect for Material and implement spare part documents (QAQC, certificate, MSDS, Drawing, warranty, manual and storage condition, etc.)
- Operate and utilize CMMS, Shell MESC (or equivalent) to coding and standardize static material description
- Min 5 years of experiences in petroleum/petrochemical plant or equivalent
- Basic knowledge in refinery processes
- Knowledge of static equipment, working principles.
- Ability to work with relative other Discipline/Section/Division to coordinate in work
- Knowledgeable with international standards, petroleum/petrochemical plant materials and equipment.
- Experience in maintenance mechanical material control and planning.
- Report writing and presentation skills
- English skills IELTS 5.0 or equivalent (TOEIC 500)
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- University graduated - Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or equivalent
If you are interested in this amazing position, click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact Ms. Thu Uyen for further information at (+84) 969 591 499 (iMess/Zalo) or email to email@example.com
- Thu Uyen Dinh