Added 11 days ago
Store Support Associate - Luxury Retail
LocationHo Chi Minh
This position will supports the store management team with shipping and receiving merchandise, stockroom organization, inventory control, and housekeeping activities. In partnership with the store team, the Stockist participates in the replenishment process to ensure outstanding customer service and product placement.
- Ship and receive transfers and client merchandise.
- Prepare merchandise for shipping and ensure proper packaging and wrapping is in place
- Monitor courier log and track packages
- Arrange hand deliveries
- Report any damaged merchandise to management
- Arrange merchandise in the stock area to Top Store standard
- Ensure all merchandise is properly ticketed and censored as per company policy
- Prepare merchandise for in-store allocation
- Perform cycle counts and reconcile discrepancies with the Store Manager
- Prepare the store for inventory; store should be inventory ready at all times
- Process incoming repairs and submit claim paperwork to Corporate.
- Assist in the repair cycle by reaching out to clients to return merchandise back to them.
- Order supplies for the store
- Support operations and store maintenance in regard facilities and fixtures
- Ensure good housekeeping in the sales floor and stock area.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in stock management
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Independent and self-disciplined
- Outgoing, dependable, pro-active and dependable team player
- Good organizing and follow up skills
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry goods
- Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree or related field
Please click to APPLY BUTTON to apply for the position or contact our consultant directly for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0869917419
- My Le