Added 18 days ago
Supplier and Vendor Development Engineer Lead
CategoryTechnical / Manufacturing
- Understanding the functional requirement of the machines and function of required parts.
- Assessing and identifying the right source for the part.
- Able to establish performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of factors affecting the supply chain.
- Having skill set of Costing and estimation of a product.
- Able to give inputs as an advisory member of the new product development team, providing information and guidance on availability and cost of supplies and materials.
- Acts as part of the team coordinating engineering changes and new product launches to ensure timely and orderly material and production flow transitions.
- Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
- Having good understanding on inventory and maintains required quantity of supplies and materials to optimize production.
- Good understanding about the logistics and distribution.
- Having core experience in Developing new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
- Having strong supplier network experience - Local and Global
- Strong Technical knowledge (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Excellent negotiation skills with a proven ability with suppliers, agencies and transporters
- Excellent interpersonal skills to create and maintain positive working relationships with team members,
- Stake holders, suppliers, agencies and transporters
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of company products.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and SAP software.
Strong Technical knowledge (Mechanical and Electrical)
Should you have any further question, kindly contact me via phone (+84) 938289324 or email email@example.com for immediate attention.
- Uyen Phuong Pham