Added 304 days ago
Supply Chain Manager (Fast Fashion)
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryTextiles / Garment
Our client, an unicorn start-up fast-fashion brand, is looking for a Supply Chain Manager (home-based) to manage & develop company's supplier database in Vietnam & SEA region.
- Supervise current outsourced suppliers in Vietnam;
- Source, evaluate & develop new suppliers based on project, market, strategy demands;
- Build and maintain long-term trustful and fruitful relationships with suppliers;
- Oversee the development of the new products/specs/SKUs from zero to mass production;
- Develop the manufacturing plan and establish procedures for maintaining high standards of production operations;
- Understand production processes and ensure the correct content of the related documentation, contracts, standards;
- Follow up on mass production, ensure on-time delivery and the necessary quality level of the product;
- Detect quality issues in the production line & establish a corrective action plans together with the suppliers and follow up on the progress & improvements;
- Visit suppliers on regular basis for meetings and control the production situation;
- Coordinate the launch of new products, collections, opening orders, transfer of collections or customers from another supplier with headquarters;
- Work on products' cost reduction due to market situation or raw materials cost decrease;
- Any other tasks/projects related to the specific supplier.
- At least 10 years of experience in Sourcing/Merchandising/ Production Management related to apparel industry;
- Prefer candidate having experience in presenting for a business;
- Background in e-commerce/ fast fashion is preferable;
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain/QC/QA/ Supplier Development & Management;
- Hands-on experience in Project Management + Factory Relations & Process Management,
- Fluent English and Chinese communication skills;
- High level of self-motivation, ability to work independently as a part of a global team;
- Strong communication, orgaization and presentation skills;
- Ability to multitask, meet the deadlines and make strategic decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s or higher in Economics/Business/Engineering/Logistics or any other related major;
If you are interested in this role, please click on APPLY BUTTON or directly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate responses. Kindly understand that only qualified candidates will be responded.
- Linh Hoang