Supply Chain Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
Our client is leading client in Electronics Industry
A. Planning management:
- Working with planning manager to review Master Planning regularly and make sure the necessary material are available for production plan.
- Develop SMART planning to optimize planning process and achieve higher levels by supervising production planning and capacity analysis.
- Address concerns and issues from sales order, customer service/feedback, and procurement relating to customer needs; Communicate/escalate supply issues in a timely manner.
- Work with Logistics team to evaluate and recommend actions to improve upon customer deliveries.
- Create and implement tools and processes to support production planning with accurate and timely information.
B. Warehouse management:
- Manage all warehouse related tasks, including proper storage conditions, handling, recording in the ERP system, ensuring FIFO, stock accuracy/ cycle counts, stock aging, unloading/ loading.
- Involve in Inventory management to optimize inventory at lowest level that can fulfill all Customer demands.
- Improve warehouse operations through the use of lean enterprise practice
C. Sourcing management:
- Focus on find alternate sources for consumables and cost saving activity.
- Control Engineering stock which can share for whole factory and proactive manage stock level.
D. Procurement management:
- Working with Procurement manager includes Mechanical parts from Vietnam and from abroad as well as Electronical parts with a global supply base to ensure proper placing of Purchase Orders follow MRP system and Customer demands.
- Establish formal material ordering processes for internal manufacturing as well as external (purchased) products.
- Effectively utilize MRP system to manage inventory and safety stock levels for both components and finished goods while actively communicating appropriate inventory KPI’s throughout the organization.
- Identify supplier performance gaps and develop action plans to achieve desired performance levels.
- Identify and initiate cost reduction opportunities.
Logistics and transportation:
- Align with purchasing manager to control import/export process in term of quality, safety, and process improvements to achieve cost reduction.
- Communicate with head office about order status and other logistical issues. Weekly reports need to be reviewed and submitted.
- Promote the design, development, and implementation of warehouse, distribution and logistics solutions.
- Experience in general planning, warehouse and inventory management.
- Experience in Procurement and Logistics is preferred.
- Previous experience as a manager role is a must.
- University degree in related field or equivalent, MBA in supply chain is preferred
Please contact Mr. Phuc Nguyen via +84 972993035 or email@example.com for further discussion.
- Ngoc Ngo