Supply Chain Manager
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
Our client is a well-known consumer goods brand in the market currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager.
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain which includes Planning, Logistics & Distribution process for Vietnam.
- Responsible for managing the Operational process such as importation, transportation, inventory management and the distribution of goods to customers.
- Bring a forward thinking and strategy vision to the team to optimize inventory, reduce obsolesce, improve logistics efficiencies and cost
- Control and oversea supervisor with Supply Chain contractor
- Other tasks assigned by GD
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with at least 3 years’ in a leadership position
- Strong knowledge on the entire supply chain management life cycle.
- Experienced and knowledge in forecasting, planning, purchasing, logistics & distribution and Project management is highly desirable
- Skills in demand planning tool and ERP/MRP system
- Experience in leading the Sales & Operations planning process
- Fluency in English.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Supply Chain of Business Management or related field.
Please click the APPLY button or contact Mr Liem Duong at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 42 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
- Liem Duong