Supply Chain Manager
CategorySupply Chain / Logistics
1. Production Plan
- Collaborate and Confer with Sales team to update and forecast demand of customer
- Coordinate internal to determining manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Obtain & report on output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes in accordance with new or changing policies, standards, regulations, or laws
- Develops a system to evaluate vendor quotations that utilizes appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price, delivery, and service.
- Recruits and maintains suppliers that provide high quality products and services at a better price while maintaining the highest code of ethics and conduct.
- Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
- Oversees all activities related to procurement of a commodity, from intent to purchase through delivery of commodity.
- Negotiates or supervises the negotiation of complex requests for equipment, supplies, and services from suppliers and subcontractors.
3. Warehouse & Logistic
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Control and manage inventory, keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Keep track of delivery times & cost efficient
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full shipping cycle
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Liaise and negotiate with supplier to resolve any arising problems or complaints related to delivery times and accuracy
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce to ensure comply with laws, regulations and customer requirement
- Proven working experience as a Supply Chain Manager, especially is experience in electronic production. Samsung business experienced preferred
- Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; keeps abreast of current developments; requires minimal supervision; displays understanding of how job relates to others; uses resources effectively.
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Outstanding communication skills, English spoken preferred (Korean is not mandatory)
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- The ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team
- Bachelor's degree from four-year University; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Thao Do for further information: email email@example.com
- Thao Do