Talent Acquisition Intern
LocationHo Chi Minh City
Adecco Vietnam is a part of The Adecco Group, the world's leading recruitment and payroll & staffing specialist, with more than 5,100 offices in over 60 countries & territories worldwide. We are big enough to make impact and small enough to care.
Over 10 years of experience in Vietnam, we have developed a wide network and expertise to assist companies in building successful and sustainable businesses.
Working at Adecco is a great way to a pivotal role in life and society while developing yourself and your career in a global, evolving organization.
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. If you can make an impact, we’ll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
- Post job ads and screen potential resumes to identify suitable candidates for the open roles
- Conduct phone interviews & send candidate summary reports to hiring managers
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- In charge of the offering process
- Assisting in organizing internal events and L&D activities at Adecco
- Supporting other tasks following the arrangement of Talent Acquisition Partner
- Good command of English (Especially in speaking & writing skills)
- Initiative and problem solving skills
- Effective communication & time-management
- Have a can-do attitude & genuine interest in HRM
- Junior or Senior student is recommended and can work full-time.
- HR major is preferred.
- Internship allowance. Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
- One day a month of paid leave.
- Collective activities (Team building, workshops, Company events – 20/10, Halloween, X’mas...) organized by the Company.
- Many opportunities to promote to a full-time employee.
- Long-term career road map.
If you are interested, please click "APPLY WITH ADECCO", or send your English CV to the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com for further discussion.
- Hien Duong