Techlead/SA/Senior Dev C/C++
· Designs software components and modules using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed software design standards, patterns and methodology.
· Creates and communicates multiple design views to identify and balance the concerns of all stakeholders of the software design and to allow for both functional and non-functional requirements.
· Identifies and evaluates alternative design options and trade-offs. Recommends designs which take into account target environment, performance security requirements and existing systems.
· Reviews, verifies and improves own designs against specifications. Leads reviews of others’ designs.
· Models, simulates or prototypes the behavior of proposed software to enable approval by stakeholders, and effective construction of the software. Verifies software design by constructing and applying appropriate methods.
· More than 3 years of professional experience in WEB development
· At least one of the following programing language: C, C++
· Server/Client structure Windows server-based security solution development/operation/management experience
Nice to Have/Desired Skills:
· Experience with Endpoint Security and related tasks.
· Knowledge and experience of Windows Server (IIS)
· Clean Coding Practices
· Experience of using develop management SW (JIRA and Confluence)
· University Degree (Bachelor in IT/Computer Science preferred)
· Experience in Team Management is a plus
Don't hesitate to contact Ms. Phuong Anh at email@example.com for further discussion. Thank you.
- Thi Phuong Anh Pham