Technical Service Director
LocationHo Chi Minh City
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
This is an exciting opportunity for animal nutrition professional for a top company in complete feed and additives.
The Technical Services Director Vietnam will report directly to General Manager Vietnam, functionally to Technical Services Manager Asia.
You will manage a technical support team focusing on our livestock activities in Cambodia and Vietnam.
In this capacity you will be in charge of the technical services in Vietnam and of the development and implementation of the livestock technical and nutrition supports.
- In collaboration with the Technical Asia team participate to the development of our activities in Complete Feed and Premix / Firm Services (including specialties & additives).
- Ensure execution of the plan via the right technical and nutrition supports for the commercialization of the ranges of complete feed, premix and specialties for livestock in Vietnam.
- Ensure adequate local technical level and train the local teams.
- Be the link between customer needs and optimal use of our products and services.
- Proposal of the potentials of development axes for the species monitored (new technical concepts and products) and identify livestock market needs (products, services and tools).
- Contribute to feed specifications in relation with central & local formulation team.
- Supervision of the follow-up of the results (technical and economic) of the productions followed; this implies, if necessary, access to all technical data (land results, industrial technical data - production maps, etc.).
- Prepare and conduct training and information seminars on management and nutrition in livestock production for sales teams, customers and distributors in Vietnam/Cambodia.
- Ensure the technical knowledge is transferred to commercial teams for business usage.
- Propose themes of research to global R&D team to develop the product and feed technology.
- Participate, with marketing teams in the analysis of markets, sales statistics, business benchmarking, and the determination of customer requirements.
- Participate, with the commercial & marketing teams, in the implementation of sales and marketing plans.
- Essential: Proven track record of technical support work in animal husbandry or nutrition of the multi species with nutritional background (min 10 years’ experience).
- High degree of professionalism and prior experience in diet and feed development, feed formulation & nutrition.
- Strong relational skills and ability to work in team.
- Strong ability to present and communicate complex technical knowledge.
- Travel expected within Vietnam minimum 50% of the time.
- Vietnamese native or fluent and English professional level.
Master’s degree in Animal Nutrition, Animal Science or comparable qualification with Vietnam experience in the animal nutrition & health industry .
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Thuong Nguyen at +8428 3636 5811 – ext: 33 or via email to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Thuong Nguyen