- Participate in inspection, diagnosis and evaluation of EE on cars..
- Plan integration test for LV Subsystems, ECUs and networks systems ...
- Use CAN bus tools (CANalyzer / CANoe) for troubleshooting.
- Participate in project development, control implementation planning for the process of preparing, checking, collecting, classifying, analyzing, evaluating results ..
- Participate in process automation and automation development (IoT application development - vehicle tracking, calibration (reading data from sensors, actuators) ...
- Details will be discussed during the interview.
- Over 1 year of experience in the position of Test Engineer (electronic products - automation, cars, motorcycles ...) or automotive design.
- English: TOEIC above 600 or equivalent.
- Priority is given to candidates with the following advantages:
- Knowledge of protocols: CAN, LIN, CANFD, BLUE TOOTH, WIFI, GSM, GNSS,etc ...
- Experience in software development and software testing.
- Knowledge of CAPL, CANOE, device state diagnostics and UDS protocol.
- Experienced in electric and automotive electronics.
- Electrical-electronics graduate engineer.
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Huyen Nguyen for further information: +84 348 869 609 or email email@example.com
- Chau Vu