Added 56 days ago
Trade Execution Assistant
LocationHo Chi Minh City
CategoryPurchasing / Procurement / Expenditure / Buyer / Merchandiser
- Contract management: reviewing and carrying out business contracts; gathering signed contracts
- Delivery, Collection, and Payment
- From beginning to finish, coordinate both local and international shipments. - Issue proforma invoices and follow up with customers to get letters of credit in accordance with the conditions of the contract.
- Ensuring efficient loading, unloading, and storing of the company's cargo In order to discuss cargo and ship operations, communicate with the shipowner, shipping line, agents, ports, surveyors, clients, fumigators, warehouses, transporter, and/or other interested parties.
- Check on the customer's payment status and any outstanding contract concerns.
- To keep records of all shipping activities, recording processes, guidelines, and changes in procedures for reference reasons, and to maintain contracts/vessel files for audit/legal/tax purposes.
- Make that the EKA and associated systems are updated with timely, correct information.
- university graduate, preference for Ho Chi Minh University of Economics and Foreign Trade University
- Ability to master the internal system; MS Office proficiency; Understanding of Incoterms and Letters of Credit;
- Knowledge of MS Office English language proficiency;
- Independence in identifying and resolving difficulties of daily life; keen attention to detail and meticulousness
- Vi Nguyen