Added 9 days ago
CategoryPurchasing / Procurement / Expenditure / Buyer / Merchandiser
- Implementing and maintaining the brand image within the store, ensuring visual consistency.
- Providing customers with the most inspirational shopping experience possible.
- Maintaining effective communication with store colleagues and the RVM / Manager VM.
- Accurately implement all company Visual Merchandising policies.
- Implement easy to shop store grids
- Use the appropriate product handing techniques on different types of equipment.
- Implement well styled mannequins in line with the styling policy.
- Use appropriate styling techniques and the correct visual elements in the relevant areas to aid customer segmentation
- Implement window display guidelines on time and "on brand"
- Implement seasonal launches and events on time and "on brand".
- Post Graduate degree in the field of marketing, visual merchandising, retailing will be an advantage or any other related field of study with more than 1 years experience in visual merchandising.
- Strong Business Acumen and the ability to communicate with business partners at all levels
- Planning and organising skills
- Knowledge of MS Office with any Graphic software
- Fluent in English
Please click on the "Apply" button or contact our Consultant (Ms. Quynh Chu) for more details: email@example.com / Phone: 0377702104
- Quynh Chu