Refer a friend
· Design, implement and maintain software components in complex, distributed systems...
· Work closely with other groups (QA, Tech Support) to effectively diagnose and resolve software defects.
· Participate into team collaborative design and code review activities.
· Prioritize tasks and communicate to senior management effort estimates and project status periodically.
· At least 3 years of working experience as Software Engineer...
· Proficiency in building iOS and/or Android applications with Objective-C and/or Java etc..
· Hands-on experience with Cordova and Ionic frameworks.
· Experience with secure protocols (SSL/TLS), relational databases and SQL.
· Working experience with Nuance Document Imaging's software products is a plus.
· Good command of English.
· Attractive salary
· Stable and long-term job (Many employees of ours have been with us for longer than 10 years. We develop our own world-class products, not doing outsourcing)
· Annual salary review and adjustment
· Professional working environment (Come and enjoy our powerful machines, licensed software, workspace with partitions, flexible working hours and no working overtime)
· Advanced health insurance for the whole family (Let the international hospitals take care of not only your health but also your loved ones')