Refer a friend
LocationHo Chi Minh City
Kaspersky is a global leader in next-generation cybersecurity solutions and services, Kaspersky offers premium protection against all cyber threats to your home. Operating in 200 countries and territories and have 34 offices in more than 30 countries.
The company’s mission is to build a safer world. Kaspersky believes in a tomorrow where technology improves all our lives. In the modern world, cybersecurity is about more than just protecting devices, but developing an ecosystem where everything connected through technology is immune to cyber threats. That’s why we have moved beyond the anti-virus laboratory to provide cybersecurity technology that people can trust, and our business focus has evolved towards the wider concept of “cyber-immunity”.
Business Alignment and Relationship:
• Align partners with goals and revenue metrics
• Ensure good Partner Relationship Management (PRM) -- troubleshoot & resolve partner issues with compliance issues, order fulfillment model & approvals
• One face to that partner that links the partner with the right resources in Distributor to enable the partner to achieve the growth plan.
• Educate/motivate partners to grow the share of wallet in the account.
• Supports listed set of partner accounts
Partner Performance Management :
• Proactively manage the business to achieve quota
• Develop and implement Channel or territory plan to achieve Partner-led business.
• Track and manage performance.
• Use capacity planning tools to ensure a sufficient number of resources to achieve the assigned target
• Closely track and manage Specialized partner’s funnel, and forecast relating to each strategy & metrics.
• Joint Go-to-market with partners. Joint sales call with partners to help them close deals. Work with them to use co-op funding for lead-generation activities
Partner Enablement :
• Drive Partner Specialization to ensure a deep skill set through partner education and certifications.
• Educate Specialized partner sales on positioning strategies, appropriate opportunity profiles, key benefits messages
• Partner Growth Program: Help Specialized partners implement programs to drive business linked to the business plan.
• Min 3 to 5 years of sales and/or partner development experience in the software/technology industry.
• Possess business acumen and basic financial skills to understand Partners’ business imperatives and motivation.
• Understanding of partner organization – core competencies, mission, management structure, non-partnerships, alliance zones
• Understanding of partner market – products sold, key competitors, typical customer profiles, vertical market strategy, global/territorial coverage
• Learn and be certified as Sales Consultant on assigned products
• Understands organization & operations – structure & business model, key business rules, alignment with go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives
• Understands SFDC systems, tools & methods
• Understands relationship/value partner management requirements – solution focus
• Deep level of understanding of products/services/ solutions – components, uses/benefits, information sources, and value proposition for end-user and how they translate to business proposition for partners
If you are ready to join this exciting opportunity, please click on the APPLY BUTTON, alternatively, you can contact Ms. Hoai Nhu at +84 352 007 594 (Call/Zalo/Whatsapp) or via email to email@example.com for immediate consideration.