Detailed forms and expert tips to help you conduct consistent reference checks and get the most insightful feedback.
An effective reference check will help you:
- Gain crucial insights on preferred key competencies.
- Verify candidate performance.
- Spot out grey areas in the candidate profile.
- Justify your decision with top management.
- Minimize the risk of bad hires.
- Create a better experiment for new employees during the onboarding process.
But how do you ensure you can achieve all the above? Simply fill out the form to download:
- Reference check template, including the script, and questions focused on both performance and personality;
- 8 expert tips to make the most of your reference check;
- Challenges you should be ready for.
Fill in the form to get your free copy!